2 stroke / 4 Stroke, Outboard / Inboard
Compression tests offer a lot, but we back ours up by doing an endoscopical inspection of cylinders. This gives us the ability to see the pistons and cylinder walls without removing the head(s). It also gives an indication on approximate hours, type of use and if water has recently been present. Many engines have been found to have damaged cylinders by this instrument, even though they passed a compression test. (see testimonials, when completed)
- Fuel, spark and cooling systems thoroughly tested.
- Trim and tilt operated and checked for leaks
- Steering and engine controls checked for operation and reliability
- Gearbox oil analysed for water and metal filings.
- Corrosion and verification of age checks through serial numbers.